- (2023/2024): Enrollment is open for all programs and grades.
Learn More and Apply
- Submit an inquiry form.
- We will schedule a time for you to tour the school. Children under 7 are asked to stay home if the tour is during school hours.
- Submit Application for Admission ($50 fee). We will send you a link.
- Apply for tuition adjustment if desired ($45 fee).
- Schedule an interview.
- Grades students (1-8) visit a classroom for 1-3 days.
- Upon offer of enrollment a contract and tuition adjustment award letter, if issued, will be sent.
- Return contract and any fees due to secure enrollment.
- All online forms and immunization records are due.
- We celebrate your enrollment at OWS!
Olympia Waldorf School bases acceptance into our programs on our ability to meet children’s needs and other factors such as age ratios and overall class makeup. Even if a student is age-appropriate for a class, the teacher may decide that they are not ready to begin. For grades 1-8 teachers pay special attention to applicants with birthdays between April 1st and June 1st when determining grade placement. Preschool children must be 3 years old by September 1st of the admitting year and fully toilet trained. Kindergarten children must be 4 years old by June 1 of the admitting year. If your child is not old enough for preschool you are still welcome to submit an inquiry and learn more.